An influencer is someone that has the power to influence the thoughts and opinions of a large audience. This is typically someone on Instagram or YouTube with a large, highly engaged following. This kind of person is highly valuable to advertisers and to marketers alike as they have the ability to sway purchasing decisions, increase brand awareness, and even set trends and define what is “cool.”
You can earn a huge amount as an influencer, but that’s not the only reason to aim for this target.
Here are just some of the incredible perks that come from being an influencer:
- Getting recognized in the street – not only is this highly rewarding, but it also means you often get freebies or even the option to skip queues! And it’s great when you’re on a date and you get recognized…
- Being able to make money from nearly anything you do. Selling signed t-shirts? Giving a talk? The possibilities are endless!
- Being given exciting opportunities – chances to appear on talk shows, give interviews, write books, travel etc. One influencer called Joe Suggs was last year invited to take part in the UK TV show “Strictly Come Dancing.” He is now a huge celebrity and recalls the experience as one of the best times in his life.
- Being sent freebies to review. If you choose a niche you love, those will be products you’d probably have paid for yourself!
- Being able to earn huge amounts of money for a sponsored post.
- Having a huge army of loyal fans that will buy into anything you sell.
- Being able to generate interest/funds for any cause that’s important to you.
- Being able to direct huge amounts of traffic and customers to products you want to sell.
- STILL also generating a passive income and living the lifestyle you have dreamed of.
- Getting feedback and praise for writing and posting things that you love and are passionate about!