Having an online presence is one of the best and most cost-effective ways to market business. It’s more important now than ever to focus on updating your website to keep it relevant, fast, and secure. Search engines such as, Google are constantly updating their algorithms to provide the best search results for customers and prospects who are searching for products and services that are similar to your business. Updating your website is not only good for business, but it’s also great for maintaining and improving your site’s rankings in the search engines. Let’s take a deeper look at why you should invest a little extra time updating your website, then we will discuss how you can do it.
Why Should You Care About Updating Your Website?
One of the most important things that you can update on your website to build customer trust is your contact information. You cannot build your customer’s trust if your old business address or phone number hasn’t been updated on your website. After updating your business’s information, you can focus on other aspects of your website. These aspects include Website Design, Blog posts, lead generation, and etc. A subtle overhaul of your website will provide you with a new and exciting outlook of your brand. These are some of the most important aspects of maintaining a business website that should be updated periodically or as needed. Some other important updates that you need to take care of are:
- Updating incorrect Contact Info
- Improve website speed
- Improve search engine rankings
- Update website plugins or software updates
- Add integrations such as plugins to enhance performance
or better engage with users.
- Conduct a website audit
How Can You Update Your Website With Fresh Content?
There are a few strategies that you can use to update your website for better performance on Google.
The simplest concept that you can use is to simply supply your website with recurring updated content.
Here’s a look at a few methods for keeping your website updated with fresh content.
- Start A Blog. A blog is one of the easiest ways to generate traffic to your website. Having relevant blog post articles and video content are helpful in answering commonly asked questions about your products and services.
- Creating New Landing Pages. Landing pages are a bit tricky to handle, but they offer huge returns. You will need new keywords to generate ideas.
- Rewriting existing Pages. There is always room for improvement, so when you can’t think of any additional pages to add or post to write about, just revise existing pages to improve your SEO. Before doing so, it’s a good idea to have a keyword strategy in place.
- Promote new products and service offerings. You can create new landing pages to introduce new services and products. This will give you the opportunity to rank for new keywords and inform your customers and prospects on your new service offerings.
Are you ready to take control of your online presence? Start building your personalized marketing strategy, and start getting seen locally by your prospective customers that are searching for your products and services online. Join our Free Facebook group to get marketing tips and digital marketing strategies. Click here to join our Facebook Group!