Are you sending your prospective online customers to your competitors?
Request a 15-minute discovery call and let’s see where we can fill in the gaps
in your local marketing strategy.
Local SEO Services For Small Business
Local SEO is the process of making your business visible to people who are looking for businesses like yours on Google. Making your company visible to those who are already looking for your type of business is a key part of the local search process.
97% of customers look for a business online before making a transaction or visiting the business.
75% of online users never scroll past the first page of search results. To gain more leads and make conversions
you will need to stand out on the internet. Local SEO will help you stand out.
How Will Local SEO Help Your Business
- Increase your local online visibility
- Outrank your local competitors
- Generate more traffic to your website
- Increase leads and sales from within a specific service area
- Help mobile website visitors easily find your business in search engines, business directories and
social media channels
Does Your Company Need Help With Local SEO?
If your business matches any of the below conditions, you need to work with a local SEO company.
- Your business relies on local customers for sales and more revenue.
- Your business serves specific service areas such as neighborhoods, towns, and cities.
- Franchisor/ franchise
- You need more traffic, leads, and sales with a designated market areas ( DMAs)
- You want to secure your business listings on online directories like Google My Business, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- You want your business to show up on maps and navigation apps or in Google’s local pack.
- You have multiple locations in more than one city or DMA
Local SEO Solutions For Small Business
If you’re looking for local web design, local SEO and digital marketing services, you’ve come to the right place. We specialize in affordable packages and strategies for small businesses to build a reputable online presence and optimize your online visibility to generate new client leads. Give us a call or contact us online to learn more about our local SEO services to fit your small business needs.
Ready To Optimize Your Online Presence
Looking for affordable web design services for your small business. Sidney Kay Designs offers beautiful, SEO-centric, and conversion-ready websites. We specialize in building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads and online drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate your brand from your competitors in the marketplace
We specifically target your industry, your market, and customers in the planning and development of your website.
Take a look at our sample business websites and find inspiration for your specific industry. If your website is outdated or if you are not satisfied with your current website, then contact us for a custom quote for a website redesign.
What’s Included In Our Website Design Packages
- Optimization for SEO
- Lead form creation
- Existing content import
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- Google analytics
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
How Much Does A Website Cost?
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
Website Hosting: Every website requires website hosting. Hosting is when a hosting provider provides space on the internet for your website.
Hosting providers include companies such as BlueHost, Siteground, Godaddy, and pantheon.io, and WP Engine.
Domain Name: Your website domain is shown as www.yourcompany.com and is yearly or monthly payment paid to your domain registrar
or hosting provider.
Plugins and extensions: Typically the more features and plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
The Complexity Of Your Requirements: The more customized your site is, the expensive it will be.
Let’s Talk About Your Website
Browse our gallery of niche websites for inspiration and contact us for a custom quote for your website design project.
What Is Website Maintenance?
By definition website maintenance refers to the tasks required to keep your website functioning
properly and up to date. It involves regularly checking your website for issues, correcting
any issue, and making updates.
Why is having a website maintenance plan important?
97% of customers look for a business online before making a transaction or visiting the business.
If your website looks outdated or doesn’t work properly this will set a negative first impression of your business. Having a website maintenance plan gives you the freedom to worry less about editing content and software updates. It’s like having your own website support team on staff.
- Website maintenance supports your SEO strategy
- Website maintenance plan improves security
- Your website helps grow your sales
- Website maintenance safeguards first impressions.
What Are The Essential Website Maintenance Tasks?
You’re probably wondering what’s involved in website maintenance. Here are some of the
most essential tasks involved in website maintenance.
- Annual site wide testing: Check to make sure that all features work, search for broken links,
outdated or incorrect information. As well as evaluate your site’s usability and provide a fresh perspective.
- Test browser compatibility: Check to see whether your site works correctly in mainstream
browsers at least once a year.
- Monthly software checks and updates: Check for updates from third-party plugins and software updates.
- Website Backups: If something goes wrong with your website, having a backup will allow you to save time,
money, and quickly restore your website.
- Review Key Metrics: We use tools such as Google Analytics to review your website’s
Key performance indicators (KPIs) and make sure that your site is helping you meet your goals.
- Test your forms and checkout process quarterly
- Test your site’s functionality
Who can benefit from Social media marketing?
Businesses that aim to:
- Reach a new audience and expand the network
- Connect with target market through creatives that resonate their brand values
- Rejuvenate, reinvent and reintroduce their brands
- Re-engage with previous customers
- Generate recurring traffic to the website
- Hyper-target a certain demographic within a location
Frequently asked questions
Who needs local SEO?
This is for business owners that need to drive traffic to their website and physical establishment. Local small businesses such as but not limited to restaurants, retail stores, salons, automotive repair shops, real estate agencies, dental and medical clinics can benefit from local SEO.
Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
What to expect during the first month of Local SEO?
In the first month of your Local SEO campaign, our team will be selecting the keywords for you based on the service that you purchased. Once keywords are approved by you, our pool of in-house writers will create content based on these keywords.
After the content is completed by the writers, we will create a document that includes the optimized content and metadata recommendations, which we will send to you for approval. At the same time, we will be providing you a document that includes an overview of your site in terms of on-page metrics and what we can do to further increase your on-page viability.
As part of our service, we do more than just implement the changes. Part of our month 1 deliverables include the building of backlinks to support the keywords that we are optimizing for your website.
Lastly, at the end of the month, we will provide you a report that will show the progress of the keywords that you have approved.
How does link building work?
Penguin’s release proved that “bad” links from questionable websites or massive amounts of paid links can be major liabilities. Our link building strategies ensure that your website’s links are composed of genuine website endorsements or relevant citations that improve your overall link profile, not just for now, but for the future as well. Our website and link auditing processes will examine the quality, quantity, and diversity of the existing links to your website.
Although we use the term “link building”, you need to earn most of your links by creating link-worthy content. Our publishing house makes sure to produce original, relevant content that provides an enticing value proposition to your online audience. This creates an engaging environment where your readers and website visitors are more inclined to discuss and share the content with their friends on social networks.
When is it time to revisit our SEO strategy?
An SEO campaign requires you to have foresight into the results you want to achieve for your business so that you can set realistic goals and expectations. At a predetermined time, you will need to evaluate the progress of the campaign and decide whether or not you should revisit your strategy.
First of all, we need to understand the nature of a revisit. While it will be a change of direction for the campaign, it is also ultimately fulfilling the existing business goal of your client. It’s a move brought out by identifying opportunities for rankings and traffic or moving on to more competitive terms. In short, it’s anything that needs a change in keywords / keyword mapping or other targeted pages / on-page elements of the client website.
Having said that, there are several triggers that would indicate a revisit (also known as an On-Page Revisit) is necessary. Here are some important triggers:
- The campaign has achieved great ranking performance. This could mean that several keywords are already ranking at positions 1-3 or on the first page. In this case, we can start targeting new keyword opportunities.
- The campaign is not doing well in the rankings and we’ve identified other keywords that could drive better results.
- You’re launching a new website. Here, the keyword mapping would be heavily considered because we need to make sure that the new website caters to the SEO strategy.
The above are common scenarios that would require a revisit to the campaign’s on-page strategy.
What is the Local SEO Intake Process?
The Intake Form: The SEO Intake Form will be the item of reference that we will use. The first section contains general information about the business or the NAP (Name, Address, and Phone Number). This is most useful to Local SEO campaigns when creating local citations on directory listings, but also useful when optimizing the website.
The second section lists branding information to determine what the business is all about. This information helps our writers choose what to emphasize and highlight when talking about the client’s business and the services they offer. Our writers will be able to deliver spot-on articles that are geared towards your business goals when this information is supplied.
The last section asks for content guidelines that will aid our writers on how to create content that follows the business’ brand persona and tone of writing. It is important for us to get this information so that our writers can write articles that properly represent the business.
Recommended Target Keywords
We will send the recommended target keywords for your approval. These keywords are strategically selected according to your business goals.
These 2 items are the initial requirements to start an Local SEO campaign. Each one plays an important role for us to deliver quality service and the best possible result for your business.
What technologies will you use to build my website?
Does Your Web Development Come With SEO?
We will build your site based on architecture that’s optimized for SEO.
How long will it take to build my website?
Our basic web development is completed within 4-8 weeks. This time-frame assumes that all the requirements are provided immediately and that you are able to provide revisions and QA in a timely manner.
Does this include hosting?
The service covers the website build and the site launch. Name registry, hosting, and server costs are exclusive of this service. However, we would be more than happy to suggest a few hosting providers that provide great products and quality customer support.
Can you setup my business Facebook page?
Yes, we can social media graphics for your business social media profiles. This includes Facebook, Twitter covers and Instagram stories.