Top 10 Content Types For Your Content Marketing Campaigns
Most people think there’s only one type of content – the written kind. Namely, blog posts, articles, eBooks, and the like. And that’s what many brands focus on. But the truth is that if you want to make the most of your content marketing campaign, you’re going to have to explore other types of content as well. This will help you cast a wider net over your target audience. So, here are the top content types you can implement in your content marketing strategy.
- Blog posts: Blog posts are an essential component of a successful content marketing strategy. When you blog consistently, you establish your brand as an authority and people can quickly see all the other posts you’ve published on your site.
- Case studies: People love case studies. If you’re selling a product or a service, you can do a case study on how your product was able to help people.
- Videos: Some people dislike reading and would prefer watching videos. You can choose your most popular content and repurpose it into video format. This will make it easy for you to reach those segments in your audience who prefer to consume content in video form.
- Infographics make it easy for people to see your content’s main points in just a few seconds. They don’t have to read thousands of words, they can just scan your infographic, and they’ll know what you’re talking about.
- Checklists are especially useful for highly actionable content. It gives people a framework of what they need to do. You can also use this as content upgrades to get people to join your mailing list.
- Social media posts: You can repurpose your content into graphics that will make it easy for your audience to share your content on social media.
- Presentations: With presentations, you can simply copy and paste the most important points in your content into a visually attractive PowerPoint template. Then upload the entire presentation to sites like SlideShare.
- Quizzes have become popular in recent years. And it really shouldn’t come as a surprise. After all, quizzes are highly interactive as it lets people engage with your content!
- Online courses are a huge hit. They’re easy to consume, and people can find all the information they need in a single place.
- Memes are popular on social media. You can ride on the hottest topics of the day, post it on social media and if it catches your audience’s fancy, then your meme may even go viral!
Are you ready to take control of your online presence? Start building your personalized marketing strategy, and start getting seen locally by your prospective customers that are searching for your products and services online. Join our Free Facebook group to get marketing tips and digital marketing strategies. Click here to join our Facebook Group!